P&A Group – Claims Administrator
P & A Group administers the Flexible Spending Account claims. Here are a few features offered by P & A Group:
- Conveniences of the latest technology options such as debit cards
- A full-service website that allows you to see balances, review claims, and upload claims using a secure online system
- Use your smartphone to submit claims
- Extended customer service hours
How to File a Claim
Claims must be submitted to the plan administrator, P&A Group. Several submission options are available. You may submit your claim online at the P&A Group website. Before submitting an online claim you will need to register to create a password and username.
Completed claims may also be sent to P&A Group via fax or mail.
Fax: Toll-free 1-877-855-7105 or 1-716-855-7105
Mail: Flex Department
17 Court Street, Suite 500
Buffalo, NY 14202-3204
P&A Group customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST. Call 1-800-688-2611.
How to Register Online
You can register to set up an online account with P&A Group. Among other things, registering will allow you to submit your claims online, and use the website to check account balances and the status of claims.
- Go to the P&A Group website and select the tab for Participants.
- On the right hand side of the webpage there is a section titled, “Log into My Benefits.” Just click on the link “First time logging in, click here.”
- When prompted to enter your Social Security Number, you should provide your University ID# instead. Then follow the instructions to set up your account and your preferences.