To help you find detailed information about your Tuition Remission Program, we have divided the site into the following segments:
- Tuition Remission Program Overview — Tells you when you and your eligible dependents may begin to participate in the program.
- Participation — Provides information on eligibility and defines eligible dependent children.
- How the Program Works — Details covered courses, the application and approval process, the cost of the program, and the courses not covered.
- Applying for Tuition Remission
- Tuition Remission Benefits — Features eligibility information and describes benefits available to you, your spouse, and your dependent children.
- Events That Affect Participation — Explains the effect on your Tuition Remission benefits if you retire, become disabled, take a leave of absence, or end your employment at Boston University.
- Other Information — Covers legal information and tax considerations.
To view and print a copy of the entire Tuition Remission Program description, visit the Forms & Documents. To see how certain life events may affect your Tuition Remission Program benefits, visit Changes in Your Work & Family.