Flexible Benefits Program
To help you find detailed information about your Flexible Benefits Plan, we have divided the site into the following segments:
- Flexible Benefits Plan Overview — Contains a brief look at the flexible benefits plan features and components.
- Participation — Provides information on eligibility, enrollment, contributions to the plan, and changing or stopping your contributions.
- How the Program Works — Gives details on how the reimbursement accounts work, the purpose of each reimbursement account, and the tax advantages of participating in the accounts.
- Flexible Spending Account – Dependent Care — Gives detailed information about this account, maximum contributions, contribution limitations, and filing claims. Also clarifies what dependent care services are covered.
- Flexible Spending Account – Health Care — Gives detailed information about this account, maximum contributions, and filing claims. Also lists some eligible health care expenses.
- Events That Affect Participation — Explains the effect on your flexible benefits program if you take a leave of absence. Also gives information on when your participation ends and defines qualified changes in your family or enrollment status.
To view and print a copy of the entire Flexible Benefits Plan description, visit Forms & Documents. To see how certain life events may affect your flexible benefits, visit Changes to Your Work & Family.