Fitness & Recreation
Now you can work and work out all in one place — the Boston University Campus! The new Fitness & Recreation Center has membership plans and programming designed specifically for faculty and staff. Come work out, learn a new skill, recreate with your family, and enjoy over six acres of world-class fitness and recreation under one roof, including:
- Faculty/Staff Locker Rooms and Saunas
- Competition and Recreation Pools
- 18,000-square-foot Fitness Center
- Dance Theater
- Elevated Jogging Track
- Racquetball and Squash
- Seven Courts of Gymnasia
- 35-foot Climbing Wall
- Juice Bar and Lounge with Wireless Internet Access
- Hundreds of recreational classes (at a significantly reduced rate if you are a member) in yoga, fitness, dance, martial arts, cycling, swimming, and much, much more.
The Fitness & Recreation Center offers highly competitive membership plans for faculty/staff, as well as spouses and dependents. Find out more or join online.
The Fitness & Recreation Center is located at 915 Commonwealth Avenue. Contact: 617-353-2748.
If you are a member of a Blue Cross Blue Shield health plan, you may be eligible to receive $150 Fitness Reimbursement.