To help you find detailed information about your Long-Term Disability (LTD) Plan benefits, we have divided the site into the following segments:
- Long-Term Disability Plan Overview — Contains a brief look at some of the LTD Plan features.
- Participation — Provides information on eligibility, automatic enrollment, and cost of the LTD Plan. Also informs you about waiver of the three-year service requirement.
- How the Plan Works — Defines disability and gives details on monthly LTD payments, benefit duration, tax on your LTD income, exclusions and limitations, and the monthly retirement plan waiver benefit.
- How to Obtain Benefits — Features the claims process and procedures for appealing the denial of a claim.
- Events That Affect Participation — Explains the effect on your LTD benefits if you take a leave of absence. Also clarifies when membership in the LTD Plan ends.