Health & Wellness
This section details benefits which are designed to assist you and your family in maintaining health and well-being by providing:
- Protection against the high cost of health and dental care
- Safeguards of your income in case you become disabled and cannot work
- Assistance in helping you quit smoking
- Access to the convenient programs and state-of-the-art workout environment at the new Fitness & Recreation Center
- Confidential counseling and referral services for personal, family, or work-related problems.
This section summarizes each benefit plan and will answer questions you may have now or in the future when you need a particular benefit. You and your family members should review this site carefully. If you have any additional questions, contact the Benefits Section of Human Resources.