10 Buick Street
One half of the John Hancock Student Village, 10 Buick Street offers juniors and seniors contemporary accommodations such as they might experience as professionals. “StuVi-1” as it’s known on campus, is close to classrooms, Agganis Arena, FitRec, public transit, BU’s arts-and-culture block, tons of dining options, and a large grocery store.
StuVi-1 has 185 four-person apartments, each with four single bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living/dining area. There are also 31 two-person apartments each with two single bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, and living/dining area.
Entering freshmen and transfer students are not eligible to live in 10 Buick Street during their first year.
- Spacious bedrooms: approximately 100 square feet, including closet
- Fast reliable ethernet connection to the campus network
- Kitchens, with full-size refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and garbage disposal
- Central air conditioning
- Furnished bedrooms, including bed with mattress, dresser, desk, desk chair, and two-drawer mobile file cabinet
- Furnished living room and dining room, including comfortable sofa, lounge chairs, coffee table, end table, television stand, lamps, round kitchen table, and upholstered dining chairs
- Building amenities: residence staff offices, mail room, laundry room, reading room, group study rooms, music practice rooms, vending machines, and bike storage area
- 18th-floor multipurpose room
- 24-hour staffed security desk
- On-site vendors: Buick Street Market and Dunkin’