Submit your winter break vacation housing web form here.
Bay State Road Brownstones
The elegant and charming brownstones along Bay State Road provide attractive housing overlooking tree-lined Bay State Road or the Charles River. Fourteen to fifty-one students are accommodated at each address, primarily in double or triple rooms, with an occasional single or quadruple. Most of these residences, which are a favorite with upperclassmen, are coeducational. The nearest on-campus dining locations are found at Warren Towers and 100 Bay State Road.
A music room is available in The Towers. Study areas are also available in The Towers and Kilachand Hall. Some residences also contain pianos.
Most rooms share a common bathroom on the floor.
- Chinese House
- Classics House
- College of General Studies House
- Common Ground House
- Education House
- French House (La Maison Française)
- German House (Deutsches Haus)
- Italian House (La Casa Italiana)
- Japanese House
- Kilachand Honors College House
- Limited Parietal House (no application)
- Management House
- Music House
- Sargent College House
- Spanish House (La Casa Hispánica)
- Trustee Scholars House