The Summer Session 2016 housing application is now available. Visit the How to Apply...
Bay State Road Brownstones
The elegant and charming brownstones along Bay State Road provide attractive housing overlooking tree-lined Bay State Road or the Charles River. Fourteen to fifty-one students are accommodated at each address, primarily in double or triple rooms, with an occasional single or quadruple. Most of these residences, which are a favorite with upperclassmen, are coeducational. The nearest on-campus dining locations are found at Warren Towers and 100 Bay State Road.
A music room is available in The Towers. Study areas are also available in The Towers and Kilachand Hall. Some residences also contain pianos.
Most rooms share a common bathroom on the floor.
- Chinese House
- Classics House
- College of General Studies House
- Common Ground House
- Education House
- French House (La Maison Française)
- German House (Deutsches Haus)
- Italian House (La Casa Italiana)
- Japanese House
- Kilachand Honors College House
- Limited Parietal House (no application)
- Management House
- Music House
- Sargent College House
- Spanish House (La Casa Hispánica)
- Trustee Scholars House