Requesting a room change after room selection

April 8th, 2011

Continuing students who participated in room selection for the 2011–12 academic year may submit a room change request for consideration during the summer. Direct swaps and pull-ins are not permitted during the summer.

If you are a continuing student who would like to be considered for a change, you must submit a request in writing. You may complete a Room Change Request Form at BU Housing, 25 Buick Street.

Room change requests are prioritized by (1) class year (seniors, then juniors, then sophomores); (2) room selection number in reverse order; and (3) room change interests.

Please read more information about requesting a room change after room selection.