The School of Hospitality is one of the most respected schools in the industry and home to some of the most passionate and talented students in hospitality. If you have internships or permanent positions to fill, we’d be happy to connect you with our students.
Through the SHA Marriott Career Center you can:
- Post job openings as well as internships and externships to our online recruiting system, Handshake , which is open to our students and alumni. If you are already using Handshake as part of your recruitment efforts, please add Boston University to your list of schools. You will then upload any job and internship postings for Boston University. If you are not already using Handshake, please follow this link to request an employer account. You will then be able to upload any job and internship postings so our students can access them and apply.
- Hire an intern student for a semester or summer. What are my responsibilities if I hire an intern? The answer is simple, provide a solid experience and issue an employer letter at the completion of the internship. Sample Employer Letter. Please read our guidelines regarding Unpaid Internships
- Schedule an info session or on-campus recruiting day to interview students you’ve prescreened through Handshake.
- Reserve a table for a campus visit, present a workshop, or meet our students and alumni at a variety of on-campus events. Contact the SHA Marriott Career Center for details.
- Review all the ways you can engage with our students on our Marriott Career Center Overview for Employers.