NEW RESOURCE: Check out our newest career resource, CareerBeam, brought to you by the BU Alumni Association and the BU Center for Career Development. It includes tools for self-assessment, career exploration, industry research, and more. Whether you're a current student or alum, CareerBeam is available to you now and throughout your career. Create your account today!
- Update your information
- Where Are They Now?
- Check In
- Alumni Association
- Alumni Boards
Past Alumni Events
- October 29, 2010: Alumni Reception
- November 17, 2008: Dean’s Reception – New York Palace
- November 15, 2007, Tavern Event
- November 10, 2007: Dean’s NY Reception
- May 3, 2007: Pints With Professors
- September 27, 2006: SHA Building Dedication
- Winterfest 2006 Agganis Arena
- July 31, 2006: Dean's Reception - New York City
- March 15, 2006: 1st Annual Gaelic Gourmet Gala
- November 2003: Dean's Reception - New York City
- June 16, 2003: NYC Chefs' Tasting & Auction
- May 18, 2003: Senior Graduation Luncheon and Alumni Awards
- 2002: Lisa Frost and Heather Ho Benefit Auction Omni Parker House Boston
- April 2002: Alumni Live SMG Auditorium
- March 6, 2002: SHA Wine Tasting Event Mark Hotel New York City
- Fall 2001: SHA Alumni Reception Marriott East Side Hotel New York City
- Fall 2000: SHA Alumni Reception Marriott East Side Hotel New York City
- May 20, 2000: SHA Alumni Awards Ceremony & Reception
Meet the Faculty
When it comes to office hours, our professors maintain an open-door policy that's not limited by time slots. And when they’re not leading in the classroom, you will find them in their office or nearby.
| more >
Where Are They Now? Meet a few of our alumni. Read about their college experience and how the SHA education is helping them in their hospitality career.
| more >