Want to win $500? Allow me to explain...
The goal of this Challenge is to have you, and other Birthright alumni help spread the word and encourage your peers on campus to register for this Winter's BU Birthright trip. You will get to give back to your amazing Birthright experience by motivating others to sign up for the trip and you will also be able to MAKE A LOT OF MONEY by doing this good mitzvah..it couldn't get any better than this dynamic combination!
How it works
Your mission, should you choose to accept it and participate in the Challenge is to be the FIRST Birthright Alumni to present me, KateLynn, with a list of either..
...names and email addresses of ELIGIBLE BOSTON UNIVERSITY STUDENTS who are INTERESTED in going on the BU Hillel Birthright trip this Winter 2012/13.
The first person to get KateLynn their list of either of 50, 100 and 150 names and emails ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2012 will win the following:
1. First place winner who produces a list of 150 names and emails will receive $500.00!
2. Second place winner who produces a list of 100 names and emails will receive $300.00!
3. Third place winner who produces a list of 50 names and emails will receive $150.00!
*Participants who create lists but are not the first to submit them will be entered in a sweepstakes to win a $100 gift card to Bed Bath and BEYOND!
Who is eligible to participate in the Challenge?
All Birthright alumni who are at Boston University (regardless of when your trip was) who went on Birthright with BU Hillel or who have participated on another Birthright trip.
Rules of the Birthright Israel Recruitment Challenge
Please read all of the following:
All students on your list have to be CURRENT BU students between the age of 18-22.
Before you get the name and email of a student, make sure they have not spoken to another recruiter in the Challenge. You are only allotted 5 names of students who can be on another recruiter's list. Therefore, you should aim to get 5 extra names than what your list goal is.
If you are the second, third or subsequent participant to submit your list, you will be entered to win a $100 gift card to Bed Bath and BEYOND.
You must follow ALL University rules and regulations during the Challenge.
You are able to use any and all tactics to get names and emails.YOU MUST RUN YOUR STRATEGY BY KATELYNN before you execute to make sure that you will be following University rules and regulations.
All lists MUST have the students FULL NAME and WORKING EMAIL ADDRESS which will be checked upon submission of the list.
Your list MUST have names of students who are interested in going on the BU Hillel Birthright trip either during Winter 2012/2013 and/or Summer 2013- NO EXCEPTIONS!
You may produce two and/or three separate lists as long as the lists have different names on them.
- You may put students from the following smaller schools on the list as long as they are interested in registering for the Boston University Hillel bus:
o Emerson College
o Wheelock College
o Bentley College
o Berkeley College of Music
o Mass Art
o Boston College
o Lesley College
o Others may be accepted, please run them by
- All lists are to be shared ONLY with KateLynn. If you list is shared with another trip organizer, provider or recruiter than you will be disqualified and your will be forced to pay back DOUBLE of what your prize is (if this is caught after the prize has been given).
- You are allowed to talk to students on campus in the GSU, in class, cafeteria, and to network using your own creative tactics and strategy.
- You will have access to print and hand out the Birthright Registration flyer (KateLynn will work with you on printing and giving you as many as you need).
- You are encouraged to come up with new handouts and marketing ideas to get names on your list. These must be discussed and planned with KateLynn BEFORE execution and KateLynn will NOT share your ideas with the other Challenge participants.
- You CAN collaborate with up to one other Birthright alumni to produce your list. If you win a prize than you are responsible for splitting the prize money on your own accord between you and your partner
So how do you participate in the Challenge?!
Email KateLynn (firstname.lastname@example.org) with: your name, what list you are aiming to go for and some initial ideas on how you will accomplish finishing your list first (I can help you brainstorm some ideas to help achieve your goal and win the money!)
Deadline for this application email which ensures your entry into the Challenge will be on August 31, 2012.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!