Boston University Hillel has teamed up with Israel Outdoors to experience the awesome adventure of Israel from the inside, through the eyes and hearts of Israeli peers. Travel for 10-days with 40 North American participants, Israeli friends and staff who share the beauty, excitement and complexities of their country with you. Interested but not sure about going? Fill out this interest form to learn more from our team!
Why our campus trip?
- Have access to trained, full time campus Birthright Israel staff while you’re at BU. All of your questions and concerns will be answered!
- The Birthright Israel Coordinator hand picks the Tour Guides and the staff!
- Stay connected with new friends. Do you want a friend for 10 days, or a lifetime? When you travel with other BU students, Birthright is just the beginning
- Make new friends, but keep the old. Don’t leave your old friends out of the fun: friends and family from other schools can come with you on the campus trip.
- Pre-trip socials. The Birthright Israel Coordinator hosts pre-trip orientations to help you connect with other BU students who will be traveling with you.
- Customize your experience. The BU campus trips are specially funded and customized. This is no cookie-cutter Birthright Israel itinerary!
- Campus pride in Israel!
- BU Hillel offers follow-up trips to Israel for Birthright alumni: Alternative Spring Break, summer internship programs, The David Project: Israel Uncovered trip, etc. You need to go on Birthright first or you are ineligible for these trips!
- THE LONGER YOU WAIT, THE HARDER IT IS TO PLAN INTO YOUR SCHEDULE! If you wait until after college, you will need to take off real vacation time from work in order to go. Birthright Israel sees a massive drop off between college age students and 22-26 participants. DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.
View Media from our Most Recent Trip!
For information about upcoming trips, email Danielle Neeman, Boston University Hillel’s IACT Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Facebook page.
- Check the list of Frequently Asked Questions
- See a Sample Itinerary
- Read testimonials from past trip participants
- See videos of previous trips
- Find out more about the application process and eligibility requirements
- Check out resources for Birthright Israel Alumni
Learn more about this free Israel trip and email Danielle at email@example.com.