Welcome Class of 2024!
Welcome to the Boston University Class of 2024! Due to COVID-19 and BU Orientation being remote, we are truly disappointed that we cannot meet you in person over the summer, but BU Hillel is excited to welcome you to your new home very soon. You should be rest assured that whatever we face for the 2020-21 academic year, BU Hillel is going to be here for you – to care, support, and welcome you. Whether we are virtual, socially distant in person or other, BU Hillel staff and student leaders are planning to engage with the freshmen class.
This page is meant to help you get prepared with all information necessary to engage with BU Hillel as the school year approaches. For updated news on fall plans from the University, please visit: www.bu.edu/today
Who We Are
BU Hillel’s staff team cannot wait to meet all of you. Please feel free to learn more about our team, and email any of us with questions. Here’s an official video welcome:
What We Do
BU Hillel has many incredible options for incoming students to find their passions or explore their curiosity. We offer a variety of programming and resources to help rising freshman adjust to college life, make new friends, and connect with fellow peers. More information about each of these options can be found below:
- Stay in Touch: We want to ensure we can stay in touch with you starting now. Please complete this intake form so we have your information.
- Virtual Meet and Greet: We want to get to know YOU! Join us on Zoom throughout the summer to meet our staff and to learn more about our programming. Dates and links will be posted on our website once finalized.
- Fresh Fest: BU Hillel’s half day orientation to Jewish life on campus. We understand much is in flux due to COVID-19 but we are working around the clock to try to give you a typical college experience. We will be in touch later in the summer about what this will look like and with a link to register – so be on the lookout! See below for last year’s Fresh Fest video recap.
- Finding a Jewish Roommate: looking for a Jewish roommate? Try adding your name to this listserv that is self-service.
- Get engaged right now even before you arrive on campus!
If you have any questions or want to learn more about BU Hillel please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Engagement Coordinator Arielle Landau at firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to join our weekly email list. CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2024!!