International Travel Registry
The International Travel Registry provides a secure place for all University travelers to record their university or business–related international travel plans and contact information.
- Registration allows BU to provide individuals and groups with pre-travel preparation and travel advice, especially when the planned travel takes you to high-risk destinations;
- Registration also allows BU to communicate with travelers when incidents affecting travel and operations occur overseas, including natural disasters, civil unrest or terrorism, or outbreak of disease.
Who Must Register?
- In accordance with the BU International Travel Risk Policy, undergraduate and graduate students, and all staff members, are required to register their travel before undertaking any University-sponsored international travel.
- Faculty members are strongly encouraged to do so as well.
Ways to Register
- If you are a BU Study Abroad program student, you will be registered by the Study Abroad office and don’t need to do anything else.
- If you have received a confirmation email for your travel booking, send the confirmation email to email@example.com.
- You can also register your travel by clicking the green button and filling out a questionnaire:
Registering a Group
- Faculty or staff registering group travel may use this spreadsheet, and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the Travel Registry or about completing the spreadsheet for group travel, please email email@example.com.