To download these files, right-click on each link, and choose ‘save link as,’ or ‘download linked file as’ (the choice will vary depending upon what browser you are using).
The sign-in sheet is for noting your approximate attendance and makeup (faculty, students, staff, new faces) for your event, when appropriate.
This calendar is formatted for easy printing.
Image With the Tagline
Image Without the Tagline
- 8.5″ x 11″ poster
- 8.5″ x 11″ poster with bleed
- 8/5″ x 11″ poster with artwork
- 11″ x 17″ poster with artwork
The compressed .zip file below contains three HTML email templates. One is an example of an email that BU Global Programs would send out, one is an example of an email that BU Study Abroad would send out, and one is an editable template for all departments to use.
Download the .zip archive file, unzip it, and, for the template that you want to use:
- Open the HTML email file in a web browser, like Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Select all, and copy.
- Open an email software package, like Microsoft Outlook.
- Place the cursor in the body of the message, and paste.
- Change the header to your department’s name.
- Add in your information. (Leave the last paragraph as is. This should be present in all IEW emails.)
- Update the footer with your department’s name and address and website. Don’t forget to link your website with the correct address.
Images for Email Signatures
These images could be used at the bottom of your email signatures, to help promote International Education Week.
This image is meant for use on your website for your school, college or department. It should be linked to the IEW home page: www-staging.bu.edu/globalprograms/iew.
327px x 127px:
208px x 124px:
This PowerPoint presentation/JPG is meant for use on television screens throughout BU.