Share your work from India with colleagues, students, alumni, senior administration, and distinguished guests at the BU-India Symposium.
Poster-making made easy— use the artist-quality online poster template created just for you. Insert photos and text in pre-marked boxes, upload, and send.
Who: BU faculty and BU students (graduate or undergraduate)
What: Poster Session of projects in India: any research, teaching, internship or fieldwork done over the past five years
Where: Displayed at the BU-India Symposium on May 10, 2013. Metcalf Trustee Center, One Silber Way, 9th Floor
When: Complete posters by May 1 – We will have them printed, mounted and displayed by May 10 – at no cost to you!
Come and discuss your work informally with the participants of the BU-India Symposium between 9:00am – 10:00am and 12:30pm -1:30pm. However, if you cannot be present in person, that’s okay, we can still highlight your project, so go ahead and make a poster and we’ll show it off at the Symposium.
Steps to sart making your poster:
- Go to the Boston University Print Center.
- On the right, click on “Login Now.”
- You’ll be prompted for a username and password. Use the following:
- Username: indiaday
- Password: welcome1
- At the top, click on “Catalog.”
- Then click on “India Day Poster,” and click on “India Day Poster” again.
- Follow the online instructions to start making your poster. Although you’ll see the cost for your poster, it will not be billed to you.
- Proofread your poster in the PDF view.
- To complete your poster, click on “Add to Cart,” and go through the steps in the shopping cart.