Photo Contest — Spring 2014
Calling all BU faculty, staff and students!
You are encouraged to submit up to three photos for our photo contest. Give us your photos that capture the essence of global engagement, whether you are involved in international activities on campus, you have conducted research abroad, studied in a foreign country, or have given back through service projects. Help us highlight the ways our BU community thoughtfully engages with the world. We are looking for quality photos that capture these categories:
- BU in the world
- The world at BU
Deadline is midnight, May 7th 2014.
First and second place photos will be awarded prizes and showcased on the BU Global Programs website. Other photos may be used online and in print publications.
First Place: Cannon Powershot SX510 camera
Second Place: AppleTV
Photos must adhere to the following technical requirements in order to win prizes:
- Quantity: each person can submit up to three photographs total (that is, not in each category)
- File types: jpeg, png, pdf or tiff
- Color: only full-color photographs
- DPI size: must be 300 dpi or higher (should be a large file size in MB, not KB)
- Dimensions: must be at least 4″ x 6″
Global Programs staff and a specialty guest will choose the winning global photographs.
Please note that staff from Global Programs, Study Abroad, CELOP, and the ISSO are encouraged to submit photos, but are ineligible for prizes.