- 4:45 pm on Thursday, November 15, 2012
- 5:50 pm on Thursday, November 15, 2012
- L110, BU School of Medicine Instructional Building
Please join the department of Health Policy & Management for a panel discussion. Students from around the globe will share their personal and professional perspectives on the health care system of their home countries.
RSVP online: http://eepurl.com/qTTub
Professor David Rosenbloom, Health Policy & Management
* Michel Gbala Sapoulou, People's Republic of the Congo, MPH
* Michal Horny, Czech Republic, Ph.D., Health Services Research
* Siamak Mehdizadehseraj, Iran, MPH
* Ankur Sharma, India, MPH
* Melek Somai, Tunisia, MPH
This event is brought to you by the Department of Health Policy and Management at the School of Public Health, as part of International Education Week, a university-wide celebration of BU's global engagement.