The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers teaching, research or combination teaching/research awards in over 125 countries for the 2017-2018 academic year. Opportunities are available for college and university faculty and administrators as well as for professionals, artists, journalists, scientists, lawyers, independent scholars and many others.
- Europe Travel Alert November 22, 2016
- Invisible Walls, Angel Wei with Kelcy McCabe, BUSA Dresden, F14 November 14, 2016
- Great Wall of China, Maura Feltault, BUSA Shanghai, F15 November 14, 2016
- Great Wall of China, Michael Gajda, BUSA Shanghai Program, F16 November 14, 2016
- Great Wall of China, Mingyan Li, (BUSA Shanghai Staff) November 14, 2016
In tiny Lesotho, environmental historian Christopher Conz probed the history of the exchange of information on land use. Art historian and curator Lynne Cooney settled in Johannesburg to study post-apartheid art at a major urban museum. And cultural historian Lilly Havstad lived in the Mozambican capital Maputo to research foodways and the colonial legacy.