The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers teaching, research or combination teaching/research awards in over 125 countries for the 2017-2018 academic year. Opportunities are available for college and university faculty and administrators as well as for professionals, artists, journalists, scientists, lawyers, independent scholars and many others.
- CAS Alum Wins Schwarzman Scholarship December 6, 2017
- BU Ranks Sixth Internationally in Employability of Graduates November 30, 2017
- Beyond Trump’s Border Wall November 21, 2017
- Helping Immigrants Understand Their Doctors November 13, 2017
- CELOP Alumni: Where Are They Now? Mohammed (Allen) Alfadhel, Saudi Arabia November 2, 2017
In tiny Lesotho, environmental historian Christopher Conz probed the history of the exchange of information on land use. Art historian and curator Lynne Cooney settled in Johannesburg to study post-apartheid art at a major urban museum. And cultural historian Lilly Havstad lived in the Mozambican capital Maputo to research foodways and the colonial legacy.