The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers teaching, research or combination teaching/research awards in over 125 countries for the 2017-2018 academic year. Opportunities are available for college and university faculty and administrators as well as for professionals, artists, journalists, scientists, lawyers, independent scholars and many others.
- Travel Alert Update: U.S. Limits Devices for Passengers on Foreign Airlines from Eight Countries July 20, 2017
- Following the Mediterranean Diet, in Italy July 19, 2017
- Europe Travel Alert May 2, 2017
- Time to Lift the Embargo, Cuban Diplomat Tells Pardee Audience May 1, 2017
- A Global Taste of Honey for Questrom Grad Student May 1, 2017
In tiny Lesotho, environmental historian Christopher Conz probed the history of the exchange of information on land use. Art historian and curator Lynne Cooney settled in Johannesburg to study post-apartheid art at a major urban museum. And cultural historian Lilly Havstad lived in the Mozambican capital Maputo to research foodways and the colonial legacy.