Internships in Health NGO’s in Ukraine
Do you have an interest in doing a practicum with a Health NGO in Ukraine? Do you have some language capacity in Ukrainian or Russian? Several opportunities to do a practicum in Ukraine are forthcoming.
The Anti-Corruption Action Centre (AntAC) is a Ukrainian civil society organization, which unites experts from legal, media and civic-political sectors fighting corruption as a root cause of the key state-building problems in Ukraine.
They could host 2 interns simultaneously. Basic language proficiency would make the internship experience more productive and vivid. The scope of work depends on the start time of the internship and its duration
- jointly with program manager and professional lawyer prepare weekly posts in English for AntAC’s webpage in relation to monitoring of tenders in area of HIV/AIDs, tuberculosis, hepatitis, oncology
- conducting ongoing research of international practices in regulation of prices for medicines, anti-corruption in health, etc…
- monitoring of international media specializing in anti-corruption and health issues
- preparing op-eds drafts and blog posts based on AntAC’s anti-corruption activities in public finances in health care
- preparing draft letters to various stakeholders (like pharmaceutical companies) abroad
- conducting data and documents search using foreign open data platforms
- participation in development and implementation of advocacy campaign in relation to public health on national level
- as a result of internship there could be a professional policy brief (like those U4 is doing) on anti-corruption in healthcare using Ukraine as an example
- editing English version of documents, analytical materials of AntAC
- working in a team on analytical reports alike attached)
If you are interested, please contact Joe Anzalone email@example.com, with your details.