- Monday, March 271:00 PM Global Health Research Seminar: Evaluation of Novartis Access in Kenya
- Tuesday, March 285:00 PM Pharmaceutical Program Seminar: “Affordable Meds for All—the Easiest Problem to Solve in Health Care”
- Tuesday, March 285:00 PM 2017 Distinguished Lecture: Biology and Climate Change featuring Thomas Lovejoy
- Monday, April 312:20 PM Jacob Bor (BU-School of Public Health) "From universal access to universal treatment: the promise and challenge of HIV treatment as prevention in South Africa"
- Monday, April 31:00 PM Global Health Research Seminar
- Monday, April 1012:20 PM René Lemarchand (University of Florida, Gainesville) "Misreading the evidence of post-genocide fallouts in Rwanda and Burundi: An exercise in self-criticism"
- Monday, April 101:00 PM Global Health Research Seminar
- Thursday, April 135:00 PM Pharmaceutical Program Seminar: Guest Speaker Jamie Ring, SPH MPH '04
- Monday, April 175:00 PM GH CE Draft#3 Due
- Thursday, April 205:00 PM Pharmaceutical Program Seminar: Pharma Wars: Intellectual Property, Trade, and Access to Medicines
- Monday, April 241:00 PM Global Health Research Seminar: Consequences of Disease Control Policy
- Friday, April 285:00 PM GH CE Final Draft Due
CANCELLED: Financial Aid & FLAS Information Meeting Feb. 8th
CANCELLED: FINANCIAL AID & FLAS INFORMATION MEETING