|In partnership with GlaxoSmithKline, the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is providing summer grants to young African health care students with entrepreneurial initiatives in Africa. The Harambe GSK Fellowship supports travel, accommodation and a ten week stipend. For more information on the opportunity please click on the link below: www.healliance.org/Harambe_GSK_Fellowship.pdf To review the 2012 recipients and learn more about our Alliance please review the compendium of our 5th annual Harvard University and Bretton Woods Symposium: http://www.healliance.org/HBWS_V_Compendium.pdf
If you know young and entrepreneurial Africans, who could benefit from the opportunities of our Alliance, please take one of the following steps:
- Nominate: Use your personalized HEA Nomination link below to nominate young Africans you can vouch for, due to your personal or professional experience with the candidate. If your candidate is selected, the HBWS Admissions Team may request your recommendation.
- Inform: Share the Harambe Advantage (http://www.healliance.org/HEA_Advantage.pdf) and our website with colleagues or groups of young Africans who you think may be interested in the opportunities of our Alliance.
Selected candidates will be invited to attend the 6th annual Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium, which will be held at Babson College, Harvard University and the historic Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, April 5-8, 2013.
- Early Admission Deadline is November 30, 2012
- Regular Admission Deadline is December 30, 2012
- Application available at www.healliance.org
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your time and look forward to your nominations.
Submit your nominations here