Continuing Study Registration

Students who have finished their coursework must continue to register until all the requirements of their MA or PhD programs have been completed.  Students may register either as full time or part time continuing students using the GRS Continuing Student Registration form (also available outside Religion 302).

Please note that a student is required to be registered the semester he or she intends to graduate as well as the proceeding semester. 

Keep in mind that you must register each semester in order to remain in good standing.  Students who can not fulfill their obligations due to personal circumstances can take a Leave of Absence.  Students are automatically granted 2 semesters leave during the course of their degree.