In order to reach your professional goals you might find it helpful to use our coaching services. We can help you find ways to increase your effectiveness through improved communications and leadership. Observation, feedback, and concrete information will validate what you do well and may alert you to potential flaws in your leadership style. You may also learn important information about how others perceive you in relation to how you perceive yourself.
Coaching can help you increase your comfort and confidence in:
- Communicating effectively
- Developing a professional work style and image
- Fine-tuning your leadership or management skills
- Balancing your work and home lives
- Managing Your Team
- Becoming more adept at office politics
If you are dissatisfied with your job, feeling bored, or unsure that it is the best match for your skills and interests, you might benefit from speaking with an objective professional who will help you identify the reasons you feel this way and plan a strategy to move forward.
Please call the Faculty & Staff Assistance Office at 617-353-5381 to arrange an appointment.
The Faculty & Staff Assistance Office conducts a number of regularly scheduled trainings throughout the year. We also offer customized trainings and seminars to individual offices or departments.
Our most recent trainings include:
- Business etiquette
- Concerns about drugs or alcohol
- Coping with loss
- Self-leadership and career management
- Critical incident stress debriefing
- Difficult conversations
- Domestic abuse
- Relationships at midlife
- Resources for the elderly
- Stress management
- Personality styles at work
Please contact us at 617-353-5381 with any questions or to schedule a customized training.