Food and Wine Events
Watch the best chefs, cookbook authors, mixologists, and wine connoisseurs as they lead you through the stories, techniques, flavors, and history of cuisine. These hands-on demonstrations, tastings, and wine pairings provide a wonderful way to spend an evening and share good food and great experiences.
- Expand Your Coffee Palate, with Philip Schein and Eric Lepine
- The Exotic Wines of Baroque Sicily, with Bill Nesto, MW, and Frances Di Savino
- Sicilian Cooking from the Ground Up, with Fabrizia Lanza
- Port and Chocolate, with Sandy Block, MW, and Matthew Block
- Drink Progressively, with Urban Grape
- Wine and Cheese: USA vs the World, with Adam Centamore
- Flavors of Anatolia, with Cara Chigazola-Tobin and Sahrap Soysal
- Join Us to Celebrate 30 Years of Culinary Arts!