Pépin Lecture Series
Unless noted, these lectures are free and open to the public, and include receptions.
Reservations are required; RSVP by calling 617-353-9852.
All lectures take place at 808 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 117.
- Sitting Down to Table: Visualizing the Daily Meal in a Pennsylvania Coal Company Town
- Not Just for Cooking Anymore: Deconstructing the 21st Century Trophy Kitchen
- Soy Sauce and Coconut Milk: The Effects of Colonialism and Globalization on Guamanian Foodways
- "Not Nightingale's Tongue Again!" What They Ate at the Roman Banquet
- Feeding the Flocks
- Cooking In Captivity: How American Civilians Survived in WWII Japanese Prison Camps » Rescheduled from March 7 due to inclement weather
- Food Styling, Photography, and Writing a Food Blog