Seminars in Food and Wine
Designed to educate and entertain, Seminars in Food and Wine encompass a broad range of activities related to culinary arts. From walking tours of Boston’s culinary neighborhoods to bread making to cheese and wine tastings, there is literally something for everyone.
So join us for an evening—or Saturday, or semester—that you won’t soon forget. Our offerings change with the seasons, so be sure to check back often. Currently, we are featuring the following courses and events:
- Enjoy expert guidance as you work alongside master chefs.
- These topical lectures, offered by Boston University faculty, are open to the public and free (unless otherwise noted).
- There is always something unique in store, whether it is, an upcoming conference or gala, a special class for children, or a neighborhood culinary tour.
- Watch and taste as New England’s best chefs, wine connoisseurs, and mixologists demonstrate their best recipes, skills, and insights.
- These hands-on cooking programs for children and teenagers will engage kids and get them excited about the world of food.