Intramural sports: where friends make it fun
You don’t have to be a star athlete. Then again, you might be, once you get onto an intramural team. Our popular leagues and tournaments are open to current BU students, faculty, and staff. In the summer, alumni can join in, too. While there are fewer sports to choose from than in Club Sports, there’s no shortage of enthusiasm, or competition, in our intramurals. Broomball anyone?
Intramural Mini Golf Tournament
FitRec will be hosting an Intramural Mini Golf Tournament in April!Learn More
Start your team!
Just round up a group of like-minded friends and sign up your team on our registration page. But do it early—space can be limited. To learn more about our league and tournament structure, read our intramural policies.
- Submit payment for your team via MyFitRec
- Download and complete a sport-specific roster from sport pages below
- Submit roster to IMRoster@bu.edu before that sports deadline
- Plan to send a representative to your sports Captains Meeting
- And if you can’t muster up your own team, add your name to the free agent list, or view the list and build a team.