Registration for Family Recreation class
Thank you for your interest in registering for a BU fitrec class. The easiest way for you to register is by using our online registration, but you can also register by fax, mail, or in person. See below for details.
Please note that you are registering your child for a Family Recreation class.
Registering for your class online is quick and secure.
Here are the steps:
- Click the green "Register Online" button on the upper right of this page to go to our online registration system, which will open in a new browser window.
- Log in or create an account if you are a new user.
- Once you are logged in, select yourself or a family member to sign up for a class.
- Add or verify your contact information.
- Select your program area(s); pick your classes; and submit your payment.
If you have problems using our online registration, please give us a call at 617.353.2748
Registering by fax
To register by fax please download the universal registration form. Please note that the parent information is entered at the top of the form, and children's information should be entered below. Complete and fax the form Attention: Registration to 617-353-5147. Registration is confirmed by email or U.S. mail.
Registering by mail
To register by mail please download the universal registration form. Please note that the parent information is entered at the top of the form, and childrenís information should be entered below. Complete and mail the form Attention: Registration, Boston University Department of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, Fitness and Recreation Center, 915 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215.
Registering by person
Please come to the Fitness and Recreation Center, 915 Commonwealth Avenue between 9am - 5:30pm Monday through Friday, and register upstairs on the 2nd floor.