Embrace winter and get ready for some fun in the snow!
Skiing and Snowboarding:
Whether you are looking to start skiing or riding for the first time, or are ready to take your skills to the next level, the Ski and Snow program will help you get there. Through interactive group lessons, Nashoba Valley’s certified instructors will help you become a more confident skier/snowboarder. After your lesson, head out to the trails or one of the terrain parks for practice and recreation. It is also excellent aerobic exercise that has been shown to improve balance and coordination as well as muscular strength and overall body awareness.
- The program has two sessions that meet for one day per week for 4 weeks in February:
- Session 1 – Wednesdays: 1/31/18 – 2/21/18
- Session 2 – Thursdays: 2/1/18 – 2/22/18
- Program fee of $320 includes transportation to and from Nashoba Valley Ski Area, lift tickets and lessons
- Equipment rentals, including skis/snowboard, boots, helmet, and poles are available for an additional fee of $159. For those who rent equipment, a pre-fitting session is held on Thursday, January 25 from 4 – 6pm in room 222 of the FitRec Center
- Buses leave from the GSU (775 Comm. Ave) at 5pm and return to campus around 11pm