Looking to connect with the outdoors? You’ve come to the right place!
Whether it is an outdoor skills workshop, a local hike, paddle or climb around Boston or a multi-day backpacking trip in the mountains, FitTreks has something for everyone.
FitTreks offers a wide range of activities, including rock climbing, kayaking, stand up paddling, camping, snowshoeing, skiing, backpacking and more! Our workshops and trips are open to everyone – browse our offerings to find the right trip for you. We also offer gear rentals and leadership opportunities.
- Browse our upcoming workshops, events and trips.
- Check out our indoor climbing wall. Spring 2020 Open Rec Hours:
- Tuesday & Thursday, 7:30 am – 9 am
- Monday – Friday, 12 pm – 1 pm
- Monday – Thursday, 6 pm – 10 pm
- Friday – Sunday, 5 pm – 9 pm
- Outdoor Leadership – plan your next retreat, organizational development day, community-building or leadership training event with us, indoors, outdoors, or at our climbing wall!
- Boat Rentals on the Charles River: Did you know you can rent kayaks and paddleboards with FitRec? The BU Waterfront Pavilion is accessible by foot or by bicycle via the Charles River Esplanade. It is located on the Boston side of the river, right near the BU Bridge. Spring rentals will begin late April/early may. Stay tuned!
Enjoy the last Friday of April school vacation, FitTreks-style!Register