The Boston University Fitness and Recreation Center
and the Department of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance is proud to support and strengthen our community. To request a donation for your organization, click here for more information.
Are you a FitRec
member who is participating in the Big Brother/Sister Program or the BU Siblings Program?
Would you like to give your Little Brother/Sister or Little Sibling the chance
to experience all that FitRec has to offer? Now you
As part of our community
partnerships, FitRec gives you the
opportunity to bring your Little to the facility
once a month at no charge.
If you are interested
in learning more about this program or to request an application,
please contact (617) 358-3740.
Procedures and Policies
- Must complete application before first visit and receive confirmation of acceptance into the program. Please
contact us for
- Big Brother/Sister or Big Sibling must be a member of the FitRec Center
- FitRec Usage Agreement must be signed by a parent or legal guardian
of the Little before being allowed into the facility.
- BU Terrier ID Card must be presented on each visit.
- Participants are allowed into the facility once a month.
- Participants must follow the rules and policies outlined
in the Membership
Handbook, including age restrictions for facility use.