FitRec Mobile Device Policy
Did you know that FitRec has modified their cell phone policy? Read below for details.
New Mobile Device Policy - August 2013
- Phone calls, texts and photography are strictly prohibited at all times in any activity area, classroom, locker-room or restroom, including the Gerald Tsai Jr. Fitness Center, multi-purpose rooms, gymnasia, track, climbing wall, squash/racquetball courts and inside the pool area.
- Cell phones may be used for listening to audio or using fitness related applications.
- The use of any device including a mobile phone or tablet for photography and/or videotaping is not allowed unless prior written authorization is obtained from the management of the Fitness and Recreation Center.
- Members are permitted to utilize electronic handheld tablets on the fitness floor for personal viewing and/or audio use.
- Inappropriate use of phones, cameras, and electronic tablets may result in corrective action up to and including permanent dismissal from the facility.
- FitRec is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
Please visit the front desk if you would like clarification on this policy.