Fees & Eligibility
Boston University has taken fitness
and recreation to the next level! For the first time, BU full-time
students, part-time students,
and friends of BU finally have a place to work out, socialize, recreate
and create healthy life habits.
Nowhere else in
Boston will you find a fitness center with two pools, a climbing
wall, seven courts of gym space, an indoor jogging track and
18,000 square feet of cardio equipment and weights - all in
the same building!
allows you to use all of the available equipment and facilities
- Lap swim in the competition pool
- Recreational swim in the recreation pool and hot tub
- Walking or jogging on the indoor track
- Use of all 18,000 square feet of cardio and fitness equipment
including treadmills, ellipticals, stairmasters, stationary
bikes, free weights and selectorized weights
- Use of racquetball and squash courts (reservations needed)
- Recreational climbing on the climbing wall (after taking
introductory course or passing climbing competency test)
- Discount on non-credit courses
- Use of locker rooms
- Participation in open recreation activities: including
pick up basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton,
indoor soccer and more!
- Equipment check out
Monthly memberships are re-occurring by credit card deduction charged on the 15th of each month for the following month's membership.
Cancellations must be received by the 10th of the month in order not to be charged for the following month. A cancellation form can be completed at the FitRec front desk. There are no refunds for monthly charges.