Why get a personal trainer at FitRec?
- Personal training offers a wealth of benefits, including motivation, guidance, workouts that fit into a busy schedule, and techniques that are safe.
- You receive proper fitness instruction right from the start under the supervision of a nationally certified personal trainer or Pilates instructor.
- Your workout program will be developed in accordance with your own personal fitness goals.
- Personal training can prepare you for an event/sport and help you achieve more accurate results.
FitRec trainers use a multidisciplinary approach to designing exercise programs. Our fitness expertise provides successful programming for many needs, including:
- Pre- and post-rehabilitation for orthopedic, neuromuscular, and cardiovascular conditions
- Recreational athlete training
- General health and fitness education
- Weight management
- Pre- and post-natal
- Cancer recovery
To learn more about your interests and health history, we ask that you complete a few documents before your first session.
Pricing & Programs
Member Pricing: $65Non-Member Pricing: $75Register Now
This one-session personal training option is ideal for the college student or adult looking for more direction with their workout. Your personal trainer will design a program with with specific exercises and recommendations based on your goals.
Fitness Evaluation & Initial Training Session
Member Pricing: $130Non-Member Pricing: $140Register Now
This is an ideal package for someone looking to start a fitness routine. It includes a comprehensive fitness assessment, a consultation based on the results, and one personal training session designed to address specific fitness needs and goals.
Member Pricing: $60Non-Member Pricing: $70Register Now
Want to find out how fit you are? This is a comprehensive evaluation session that includes assessments for cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and endurance, body composition, and flexibility.
Body Composition Analysis
Member Pricing: $20Non-Member Pricing: $30Register Now
Go beyond the scale! The InBody body composition analyzer uses an advance method of bioelectrical impedance to measure body fat, muscle, and water in seconds. At the end of each InBody test, you will receive a personalized print out with results, explanations, and recommendations.
Give personal training a try! Choose anywhere from 1 to 10 one-hour sessions of private one-on-one fitness instruction. Or, get trained with a friend in a semi-private session — all under the supervision of a nationally certified personal trainer.
Member Pricing: $65 per individual session, $50 per semi-private session
Nonmember Pricing: $75 per individual session, $60 per semi-private session
Book more and save! Save up to 28% when you purchase multiple sessions at the same time.