Rick DiScipio, Assistant Manager of Fitness, is back with another exercise to help you maintain a healthy lower back. The Dead Bug can help build a pain-free foundation for more activity while also building core strength.
1) Raise your right arm back behind your head.
2) Lift your right leg and bend your knee in a 90 degree angle.
3) Keep your abs engaged as you slowly lift your right foot off the floor.
4) Alternate with the left side extending the arm and leg at the same time.
5) Two sets for 20-30 seconds.