Law School Student Loans
Boston University invited lenders to provide information about their products through a Request for Information (RFI) process. The University reviewed the information provided and, based on that information, identified the following loan products as having competitive rates, customer service, and borrower benefits.
You are welcome to borrow from the lender of your choice without penalty whether or not that lender is identified here or in other University materials. We encourage you to compare information concerning credit-based student loans carefully to determine the best fit for your particular circumstance. We will be happy to answer questions or provide information as you identify the program options that will best suit your family’s unique situation.
Comparison of Loan Programs
- Federal Graduate PLUS Loan
- Discover Law Loans & Discover Bar Exam Loans
- PNC Solution Loan for Graduate Student & PNC Solution Loan for Bar Study
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan & Sallie Mae Bar Study Loan
- Wells Fargo Graduate Loan & Bar Exam Loan