For graduate student aid information, please contact the Financial Aid Office at your school or college.
Graduate students interested in receiving federal financial aid are required to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Additional requirements are detailed below.
Students in the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, the School of Theology, and the Graduate Medical Science program who wish to be considered for Federal Work Study funds must also submit income verification. Additionally, Medical Science students whose FAFSA was selected for verification are required to submit income documents.
- College of Communication (Graduate Program): 617-353-3481
- College of Engineering (Graduate Program): 617-353-9760
- Division of Graduate Medical Sciences: 617-638-5216
- Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine: 617-638-5130
- Graduate School of Arts & Sciences: 617-353-2696, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questrom School of Business: 617-353-3584
- Metropolitan College: 617-358-4072, email@example.com
- College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College (Graduate Program): 617-353-2713
- College of Fine Arts (Graduate Program): 617-353-3350
- School of Education (Graduate Program): 617-353-4237
- School of Law: 617-353-3160
- School of Medicine: 617-638-5130
- School of Public Health: 617-638-5130
- School of Social Work (Graduate Program) MSW or PhD: 617-353-3765
- School of Theology (Graduate Program): 617-353-3053