Graduate Students

For graduate student aid information, please contact the Financial Aid Office at your school or college.

Graduate students interested in receiving federal financial aid are required to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Additional requirements are detailed below.

Students in the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, the School of Theology, and the Graduate Medical Science program who wish to be considered for Federal Work Study funds must also submit income verification. Additionally, Medical Science students whose FAFSA was selected for verification are required to submit income documents.