Biotechnology & Biomedical
Fraunhofer Center for Manufacturing Innovation
- © 2008 Fraunhofer CMI.
Fraunhofer CMI has extensive experience developing manufacturing processes as well as designing and supplying high precision, automation systems for pharmaceutical / biomedical applications. Past projects have addressed the following areas of interest.
- Laboratory automation
- Medical device development or miniaturization
- Automated Imaging of Microtiter Plates
- Shock Tube
- Antibiotic Susceptibility
- Automated Tissue Homogenization
- Endoscopic Fiber Optic Forceps
- Lab on a Chip
- Microstructured Ear Bone Prosthetic + Micro-Axial Turbine
- Myocite Cell Isolation System
- Plant-Based Vaccine Production
- Rapid Tuberculosis Diagnostic