From a pointed letter to a general rallying cry, when it comes to national issues of research, science, and education, Boston University is not afraid to raise its voice. Over the past year, we have tackled a variety of topics and issues within myriad fields, from the Department of Defense to NASA to the humanities. See the sampling below.
Showcasing BU’s Federal Research
- Why Support Research at the Department of Defense?
- Why Support Research at the National Science Foundation?
- Rafik B. Hariri Institute for Computing and Computational Science & Engineering
- Why Support Research at the National Institutes of Health?
- Why Support Research at NASA?
- Why Support Research at the National Endowment for the Humanities?
- Why Support Research at the US Department of Energy?
- Why Support Research at the US Department of Education?
- What Does a BU Undergraduate Look Like?
Advocating for BU’s Priorities
- NSF Science and Technology Center Solicitation (August 2014)
- Universities’ Support for NASA FY15 Funding (April 2014)
- BU Supports American Cures Act (March 2014)
- Massachusetts Research Universities’ FY15 Budget Priorities (March 2014)
- Defense Researchers Express Concern (January 2014)
- Science Community Urges Support for Federal Helium Reserve (September 2013)