Funding Trends & Opportunities
While we can’t assist with routine grant-writing and finding individual RFPs, we’re more than eager to steer you toward helpful information and trends in federal funding, as well as opportunities in specific fields. For more on funding databases, please visit BU’s Sponsored Programs. Otherwise, please contact us.
We can help find federal grant opportunities and identify trends especially for you.
Find your funding options
Federal Funding Trends
- Analysis of the President’s FY 2015 Budget Request for Federal Research, Health and Education Programs
- Analysis of FY2014 Omnibus Appropriations Bill
- Department of Defense Health Research: Navigating the Funding Landscape (September 2014)
- Introduction to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (August 2014)
- Federal Opportunities for Telemedicine, Telehealth, and Mobile Health Research (July 2014)
- Analysis of the Federal Innovation and Commercialization Landscape (April 2014)
- Federal Aging Activities – An Overview of Themes, Trends and Opportunities (April 2014)
- Federal Opportunities for Defense Biomedical and Health-Related Research (March 2014)
- Overview of Federal Funding Opportunities for Behavioral and Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities (September 2013)