For the BU Community
Let us help you help the world. If you’re looking to connect with a key policymaker in your area of research or expertise, or need help drafting testimony or navigating lobbying rules compliance, we can get you started.
We regularly advocate on issues important to the BU Community such as prioritizing research funding and increasing student financial aid. Below are some examples of where we’ve focused some recent efforts.
- Analysis of the President's FY 2018 Budget Request for Federal Research, Health and Education Programs
- Analysis of FY 2017 Omnibus Appropriations Bill
- Improving Your Relationship with Federal Research Agencies
- MA Research Universities FY18 Budget Priorities
- Tips for Meeting with Federal Agencies
Beltway BUzz provides updates on Congressional and federal agency activities, announces key federal personnel changes, highlights grant solicitations, and much more.
Morrison Hosts Briefing, Meets Lawmakers
July 21, 2017
Appropriations Process Gets Underway
July 14, 2017
Supreme Court to Hear Travel Ban Case
June 30, 2017