For the BU Community
Let us help you help the world. If you’re looking to connect with a key policymaker in your area of research or expertise, or need help drafting testimony or navigating lobbying rules compliance, we can get you started.
We regularly advocate on issues important to the BU Community such as prioritizing research funding and increasing student financial aid. Below are some examples of where we’ve focused some recent efforts.
- BU Comments on Maximizing Federal Research Impact
- Tips for Meeting with Federal Agencies
- BU School of Medicine Supports NIH Innovation Fund
- MA Universities Thank Champion of Science Sen. Ed Markey
- MA Research Universities FY2016 Budget Priorities
Beltway BUzz provides updates on Congressional and federal agency activities, announces key federal personnel changes, highlights grant solicitations, and much more.
Senators Discuss Campus Sexual Assault
July 31, 2015
Committee Discusses Higher Ed Innovation
July 24, 2015
House Votes to Increase NIH Funding
July 17, 2015