For the BU Community
Let us help you help the world. If you’re looking to connect with a key policymaker in your area of research or expertise, or need help drafting testimony or navigating lobbying rules compliance, we can get you started.
We regularly advocate on issues important to the BU Community such as prioritizing research funding and increasing student financial aid. Below are some examples of where we’ve focused some recent efforts.
- NSF Funding Opportunities for Broadening STEM Participation
- Update on Federal BRAIN Initiative Activities
- Federal Opportunities for Defense Biomedical and Health-Related Research
- Federal Funding for Large Center Awards
- Tips for Meeting with Federal Agencies
Beltway BUzz provides updates on Congressional and federal agency activities, announces key federal personnel changes, highlights grant solicitations, and much more.
Committee Proposes NIH Boost, ED Research Cut
July 15, 2016
Senate Committee Approves Research Bill
July 8, 2016
Committee Examines Research-To-Spinoff Pipeline
June 24, 2016