For the BU Community
Let us help you help the world. If you’re looking to connect with a key policymaker in your area of research or expertise, or need help drafting testimony or navigating lobbying rules compliance, we can get you started.
We regularly advocate on issues important to the BU Community such as prioritizing research funding and increasing student financial aid. Below are some examples of where we’ve focused some recent efforts.
- Overview of Federal Funding Opportunities for Behavioral and Social Sciences, Arts, and Humanities
- Federal Programs Providing Support for International Collaborations
- BU Comments on Maximizing Federal Research Impact
- Tips for Meeting with Federal Agencies
- BU School of Medicine Supports NIH Innovation Fund
Beltway BUzz provides updates on Congressional and federal agency activities, announces key federal personnel changes, highlights grant solicitations, and much more.
White House Unveils College Climate Pledge
November 20, 2015
Education Department Takes Action on Accreditation
November 13, 2015
White House Releases Biosafety Plan
November 6, 2015