For the BU Community
Let us help you help the world. If you’re looking to connect with a key policymaker in your area of research or expertise, or need help drafting testimony or navigating lobbying rules compliance, we can get you started.
We regularly advocate on issues important to the BU Community such as prioritizing research funding and increasing student financial aid. Below are some examples of where we’ve focused some recent efforts.
- Analysis of FY2015 Omnibus Appropriations Bill
- Annual Research Conferences Hosted by Federal Agencies
- Federal Programs That Support Graduate Students
- Federal Opportunities for Behavioral and Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities
- Department of Defense Health Research: Navigating the Funding Landscape
Beltway BUzz provides updates on Congressional and federal agency activities, announces key federal personnel changes, highlights grant solicitations, and much more.
Obama State of the Union Touts Science, College
January 23, 2015
New Committees for Massachusetts Delegation
January 16, 2015
As Congress Returns, What’s on Tap?
January 9, 2015