Family Resources is committed to helping families manage the challenges of work life and family life. Our office provides many resources and services to support families of the Boston University community.
Resources and services available through our office include:
- Referral service and resource materials for parents seeking childcare
- Information about how to find Boston University students interested in babysitting
- Educational programs co-sponsored with the Faculty/Staff Assistance Office
- School vacation programs for children in Kindergarten through fourth grade during the February and April school vacation weeks
- Recreational summer camp program for children entering Kindergarten through fourth grade during summer school vacation weeks
- Elder care resource materials
- Children’s Center Parent Orientation sessions for the 2019-2020 school year are now full. If you are interested in being added to the waiting list for a Parent Orientation session, please call (617)353-3413 and a member of the Center staff will assist you. Eligibility requirements for enrollment at the Center are listed below:
- You must have a current Boston University affiliation, as faculty, staff, or student.
- Your child must be two years old by December 31st, 2019.
- The Family Resources Office is moving! As of Thursday, August 16th, we will be located at 888 Commonwealth Avenue, on the third floor in Suite 314.