The Office of Family Resources is committed to helping families manage the challenges of work life and family life. Our office provides many resources and services to support families of the Boston University community.
Resources and services available through our office include:
- Referral service and resource materials for parents seeking childcare
- Information about how to find Boston University students interested in babysitting
- Educational programs co-sponsored with the Faculty/Staff Assistance Office
- School vacation programs for children in Kindergarten through fourth grade during the February and April school vacation weeks
- Recreational summer camp program for children entering Kindergarten through fourth grade during summer school vacation weeks
- Elder care resource materials
- If you are interested in enrollment at the Children’s Center for the 2015-2016 school year, please call (617)353-3413 the beginning of the last full week of September 2014 to sign-up for a Parent Orientation session in October. Once you have attended a Parent Orientation session, you will then be able to sign-up for a time to visit the Center. Once you have visited the Center, you can then complete an application for enrollment. Space in the Parent Orientation sessions is limited.
- The Summer School Vacation Camp is now full and we are no longer accepting applications for the waiting list for the program. If you are interested in learning more about this program, please call 617-353-5942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.