Family Resources is committed to helping families manage the challenges of work life and family life. Our office provides many resources and services to support families of the Boston University community.
Resources and services available through our office include:
- Referral service and resource materials for parents seeking childcare
- Information about how to find Boston University students interested in babysitting
- Educational programs co-sponsored with the Faculty/Staff Assistance Office
- School vacation programs for children in Kindergarten through fourth grade during the February and April school vacation weeks
- Recreational summer camp program for children entering Kindergarten through fourth grade during summer school vacation weeks
- Elder care resource materials
- If you are interested in enrollment at the Children’s Center for the 2017-2018 school year, please call the Center the beginning of the week of September 26th, 2016 at (617)353-3413 in order to sign-up for one of the Parent Orientation sessions being held in October. Once you have attended a parent orientation session in October, you can then sign-up for a time to visit the Center. Once you have visited the Center, you can then complete an application for enrollment. Please note that there are limited spaces available in the Parent Orientation sessions and applying to the Center does not guarantee a space in the coming year.
- Enrollment in the February and April School Vacation Programs and the Summer School Vacation Camp will begin in November. If you are interested in enrollment or in learning more about these programs, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617)353-5942.