The Office of Family Resources is committed to helping families manage the challenges of work life and family life. Our office provides many resources and services to support families of the Boston University community.
Resources and services available through our office include:
- Referral service and resource materials for parents seeking childcare
- Information about how to find Boston University students interested in babysitting
- Educational programs co-sponsored with the Faculty/Staff Assistance Office
- School vacation programs for children in Kindergarten through fourth grade during the February and April school vacation weeks
- Recreational summer camp program for children entering Kindergarten through fourth grade during summer school vacation weeks
- Elder care resource materials
- Parent Orientation sessions for the 2016-2017 school year at the Children’s Center are now over.
- If you are interested in learning more about Snow Camp, the February & April School Vacation Programs, or the Summer School Vacation Camp, please call 617-353-5942 or email email@example.com. Enrollment in these programs begins in November.