The Office of Family Resources is committed to helping families manage the challenges of work life and family life. Our office provides many resources and services to support families of the Boston University community.
Resources and services available through our office include:
- Referral service and resource materials for parents seeking childcare
- Information about how to find Boston University students interested in babysitting
- Educational programs co-sponsored with the Faculty/Staff Assistance Office
- School vacation programs for children in Kindergarten through fourth grade during the February and April school vacation weeks
- Recreational summer camp program for children entering Kindergarten through fourth grade during summer school vacation weeks
- Elder care resource materials
- Children’s Center Parent Orientation sessions for the 2014-2015 school year are now full and we are no longer accepting names for the Parent Orientation session waiting list.
- Enrollment for the Snow Camp, the February and April School Vacation Programs, and the Summer School Vacation Camp has now begun. If you are interested in learning more about these programs, please call 617-353-5942 or email email@example.com.