Wednesday, March 19, 2014
We will hold Faculty Assembly at 3 p.m., on Wednesday, March 19, 2014, in the Tsai Performance Center, 685 Commonwealth Avenue. Assembly members from the Medical Campus can choose to participate by videoconference from the Dean’s Conference Room, R-112 (72 East Concord Street). We have a full agenda:
1) Report from the President: Dr. Robert Brown
- State of the University
- Restructuring of the University Council
- Strategic Review of Benefits
2) Report from the University Provost & Chief Academic Officer: Dr. Jean Morrison
- Academic Program Review
- Digital Learning Initiative
3) Report from the Chair of the Faculty Council: Dr. Katheryn Pfisterer Darr
- What changes in faculty governance mean for BU Faculty Assembly Members
4) Presentation of the 2015 United Methodist Scholar/Teacher Award: Dr. Jean Morrison
We look forward to seeing you at the Tsai Performance Center.
A reception will follow Faculty Assembly in the Tsai Performance Center Lobby. Professor Darr and I hope you will be able to stay awhile and talk with your colleagues.
Katheryn Pfisterer Darr Robert A. Brown
Chair, Faculty Council President