Facilities Management & Planning maintains administrative offices throughout the Charles River Campus to ensure a clean, safe, and productive working environment. We manage recycling and document shredding services as well as trash removal, and perform routine and emergency repairs. We support you with set-up for small events, small furniture moves, installation of whiteboards, and more. We’re also your first stop if you’re thinking of renovations or major changes to furniture and office design.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Your Area Manager is your front door to cleaning and maintenance services. FMP custodians clean offices and common areas including bathrooms, kitchens, and hallways. Our skilled trades and maintenance workers respond to routine and emergency requests for repairs, and perform upgrades and improvements identified during annual inspections.
- For maintenance requests, contact your Area Manager (also see Request Services).
- In an emergency, call the Operations & Service Center at 617-353-2105.
- For small or internal events requiring minimal set-up, contact your Area Manager.
- For larger events requiring major set-ups, room rental, and/or catering, contact Events & Conferences.
Office Improvements and Renovations
- For small furniture moves and installations (white boards, bulletin boards, clocks, art, etc.): Contact your Area Manager.
- For major reorganizations or renovations to office space: Contact Planning & Design at 617-353-2895.
- Request additional bins, expand your recycling program, or questions: Contact Mike Lyons, 617-353-4944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Document shredding: Contact Bob O’Toole, 617-353-2117 or email@example.com
- Recycle lamps, ballasts, batteries, computers, appliances, or furniture: Contact your Area Manager.
- Recycle hazardous material such as biological, chemical, or radioactive waste: Contact Environmental Health & Safety.