Anticipated construction activities for the week of June 17 – June 22:
*The contractor will be working on Saturday, 6/15/2013 and Sunday 6/16/2013
1. Site & Utility Work: Already underway and continuing for the next several weeks is site work, which includes excavators, and other earthmoving equipment. You can expect general construction noise from the equipment, and construction traffic in the form of dump trucks on the surrounding streets. Excavation will continue throughout the week. Truck activity for both the removal of the excavated soils, and backfilling of exterior foundations walls will be coordinated and Police details will be present to help manage traffic flow.
2. Deck Waterproofing – Continuing for the next several weeks is the waterproofing of the concrete deck. This work is entirely within the site, and should have effect on site perimeter or increased construction activity throughout the surrounding streets. You can expect general construction noise from this activity.
3. Masonry – Continuing for the next several weeks is masonry construction throughout the project. This work is entirely within the site, and should not have effect on site perimeter or increased construction activity throughout the surrounding streets. You can expect general construction noise from this activity.
4. Sidewalk Construction – Sidewalk construction along Babcock St continues through next week. During this period you can expect to find segments of sidewalks to be closed as new curbing and sidewalk is installed. Pedestrian traffic will be redirected at times to avoid any potential safety hazards during construction. This work is anticipated to take several weeks, and the presence of excavation equipment, dump trucks, and concrete trucks will exist along the sidewalks throughout this time.
5. Concrete Placement – Miscellaneous concrete placements will be occurring throughout this week. Typical concrete placement activity, such as concrete trucks traveling to and from the site will continue during this period.
For questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org