Anticipated construction activities for the week of November 12 – November 18 :
THERE WILL BE NO WORK ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2012, IN HONOR OF THE VETERANS DAY HOLIDAY.
1. Site Work: Already underway and continuing for the next several weeks is site work, which includes excavators, cranes and a pile driving rig. Installation of the Pressure Injected Footings (PIFs) will continue. You can expected general construction noise from the equipment, some potential ground vibration from installing the PIFs, and construction traffic (concrete trucks, dump trucks, etc..) on the surrounding streets. Excavation of soils and subgrade prep is will continue Hauling soils will continue and truck activity for the removal of the excavated soils will be coordinated and Police details will be present to help manage traffic flow. Concrete footings will begin soon along Ashford Street, and the removal of underground storage tanks is expected to begin.
2. Exterior Building Abatement: Abatement of the exterior skim coat has been completed on the west and north elevations of the building and the staging and containment are almost completely removed from these sides. The crew will complete the work on the East elevation and continue the work on the South elevation on Gardner Street. You can expect a high noise level during the blasting operation. The hours of operation for the blasting will be 7:00am to approximately 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
3. Interior Demolition: Select interior demolition will continue, as well as periodic disposal of debris. You can anticipate occasional dump trucks hauling building debris.
4. Concrete Work: The delivery of concrete materials to the site will begin. A slight increase in construction traffic in the form of deliveries of rebar and formwork will continue throughout the week, and installation of cast in place concrete foundations will begin.
5. Utility Work: You can anticipate utility crews working in the adjacent streets throughout the week. When utility work in the street is underway, there will be police details present during any street work and traffic flow will be maintained.
For questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org